- Directions to the Co-op
- Contact Us
- What's a Co-op? Why Join?
- Board of Directors
- Co+op Basics/F.L.O.W.E.R
- Sunflower Kid's Club
- Education & Outreach Programs
- Co-op Kitchen & Catering!
- Community Donations Program
- Special Orders & Volume Purchasing
- School Projects
- Media Inquiries
- Mission, Vision, Bylaws & Articles
"Out of the Kitchen, On to the Couch": a retrospective of the culture and history of cooking in america
This is Michael Pollan's recent article about the culture of cooking in America (sort of reflecting on the influence of pop culture more than anything else). A great read, especially if you grew up with Julia Child on your television (or are just mesmerized by all things food). Check it out!