- Directions to the Co-op
- Contact Us
- What's a Co-op? Why Join?
- Board of Directors
- Co+op Basics/F.L.O.W.E.R
- Sunflower Kid's Club
- Education & Outreach Programs
- Co-op Kitchen & Catering!
- Community Donations Program
- Special Orders & Volume Purchasing
- School Projects
- Media Inquiries
- Mission, Vision, Bylaws & Articles
Upcoming Event: The True Cost of Food
Come out the Co-op for an afternoon of information and conversation. How does running a community-owned store affect what we choose to stock? How do we source our produce? When do we boycott companies (including our current boycott of Silk brand soymilk)? Tour the store and see our signage and tagging system to make your choices more informed. Box lunch provided. $10.00 please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org