- Directions to the Co-op
- Contact Us
- What's a Co-op? Why Join?
- Board of Directors
- Co+op Basics/F.L.O.W.E.R
- Sunflower Kid's Club
- Education & Outreach Programs
- Co-op Catering
- Community Donations Program
- Special Orders & Volume Purchasing
- School Projects
- Media Inquiries
- Mission, Vision, Bylaws & Articles
- Información en Español
The Eat Local Challenge Has Begun!
Come to the store and sign the pledge sheet. Let everyone know how local YOU can go! We also have a resource guide available. You can download an online version HERE or pick one up in the store. Here are some other great resources:
1. Edible Santa Barbara & the Farmer's Market are also co-sponsoring a Santa Barbara wide challenge. You can link up with their Google Group HERE.
2. For a complete schedule of all SB County Farmer's Markets, click HERE.
3. for those of you who are feeling epicurious, there are tons of events happening throughout santa barbara in october. Click HERE for a listing of all events that will fulfill your local gastronimic curiosity.
4. and finally... come to the Co-op to see our foodshed mural! it's almost done and it looks AMAZING! we've never been more excited about the bounty of local farmers and producers right here in our own foodshed! then, thank dylan for designing and painting (and madia for also painting) this beautiful piece of art.